Break Fix vs Managed Services
The Break Fix Scenario
1. An IT problem occurs.
2. You discover the problem.
3. You place a phone call for support.
4. You describe the problem to the best of your ability.
5. Solution Provider technician spends time traveling to your site, or uses remote access tools to start digging around for the cause of the problem.
6. Problem is diagnosed.
7. Problem is resolved.
The Managed Services Scenario
1. PCTech is alerted before or as the problem occurs because best practices monitoring and alerting is in place.
2. PCTech instantly and accurately diagnoses problem in the Service Center.
3. PCTech conducts rapid remote remediation from the Service Center and resolves the problem in less time than it would take to find coat and keys.
The Results with Break Fix
Unpredictable service fees
Higher costs when problem resolution proves time-consuming
Depending on affected devices, downtime occurs and the associated costs mount (lost opportunities, lost productivity, and more)
With little or no historical performance data, diagnostics can take longer; and failing parts that have gone undetected must be ordered, often creating further delays
The Results with Managed Services
You get the right technology expert on the job from the start, with fast, reliable resolution
Your team stays focused on core business activities
Many issues are detected and resolved proactively before you even notice
Downtime is significantly reduced or even eliminated, no more costly surprises
PCTech can provide you comprehensive reports every month and quarter to show work performed, identify issues, and support optimized IT budgeting.
What Does it Cost?
Packages start as low as $199/month. Give us a call for more details.
Interested in an unlimited support package, we have “All you can eat I.T.” too.
IN THIS ISSUE
- The Break Fix Scenario
- The Managed Services Scenario
- The Results